Mobile phone signal boosters today are getting more competitive. Every competitor is boasting their own unique technologies to entice people to buy their products.
The current standard is 4G and a lot of mobile phone signal booster companies are already creating their own line of signal boosters that support this new standard.
Although they are not cheap, they do a pretty good job in making sure that you’re getting all the mobile phone signals that you need.
If you want a mobile phone signal booster that can not only be used in homes but also in offices, then you’ve come to the right place.
Today, we are going to talk about the weBoost 4G 471105 Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This is the weBoost Connect 4G-X with the addition of some dome antennas.
You see, weBoost has been in this business for a very long time and they know how to make sure that you get all of the mobile phone signals that your phone needs in order to fully function properly.
Now, the weBoost 4G 471105 Mobile Phone Signal Booster has got a dome and panel antennas for indoor use.
Dome antennas are like omnidirectional external antennas in that they rebroadcast signals in a 360-degree coverage. This means that this type of antenna is best used when you put it on the middle portion of your house.
Panel antennas, on the other hand, act like yagi-directional external antennas in that it can be mounted on a wall but it has to point towards the direction where you want to broadcast the amplified signals.
When you order the weBoost 4G 471105 Mobile Phone Signal Booster, you will be given a choice between two of the aforementioned antennas.
If you’re working in an office and there is a specific point in your office building where you want to concentrate all of the mobile phone signals, then get a panel antenna.
Otherwise, just get a dome antenna for all practical use case scenarios (home or office).
To install the weBoost 4G 471105 Mobile Phone Signal Booster, here are the things that you need to do.
- The weBoost 4G 471105 Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with an omnidirectional external antenna. Just mount it on the top most window of your home or office. There are included window suction cups for this purpose.
- Place the mobile phone signal booster near an AC wall socket.
- Installation of the internal antenna will depend on which type you chose to get. If you got dome antenna, just put it in the middle portion of your home or office. If you got the panel antenna, mount it on the wall pointing it to the direction where you want to rebroadcast the amplified signals to.
- Plug the power adapter into a wall socket and plug it into the mobile phone signal booster.
- Plug both the internal and external antennas into the mobile phone signal booster.
- Power on the signal amplifier and wait until the green indicator lights up. Done!
The weBoost 4G 471105 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is one of the most powerful 4G mobile phone signal boosters out there.
It may not be inexpensive but it does the job pretty well. This mobile phone signal booster costs $900.